Group Variable Universal Life Plan Overview
Everything you are looking for in a Life Insurance Plan plus the opportunity to invest!
The AICPA Group Variable Universal Life (GVUL) Plan isn't your typical VUL Plan - it was designed to give you life insurance coverage plus a choice of investment options that include well-known stock and bond portfolios from top fund families, offering you the growth potential you want, and the flexibility and protection your family may need. This Plan is available exclusively through and endorsed by the AICPA, with coverage issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America (Prudential).
Click on the links below to find out more about what this Plan offers:
- Up to $2.5 million in coverage at competitive group rates.
- Coverage through age 100.
- Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage and Waiver of Contribution During Disability.
- Accelerated Benefit option feature for terminal illnesses.
- Portable coverage—coverage stays with you even if you change jobs, as long as you maintain your membership(s).
- Cash refunds paid by the Trust that can lower your actual cost of insurance. Although not guaranteed, cash refunds have been paid every year since 1988.
- The opportunity to invest in a variety of tax-deferred investment options, including a fixed account that's guaranteed not to go below 4%.
- Features like withdrawals and loans—usually tax-free—that you can use for anything—even to pay for a college education. (There may be tax consequences. You may wish to consult professional advice.)
GVUL makes sense if you need life insurance coverage to help secure your family's financial future and the opportunity for tax-deferred growth in your investment options for retirement, a child's education or any other financial goal. Refer to the chart below to see how GVUL compares to our traditional CPA Life Plan so you can decide which Plan is right for you and your family.
To request a GVUL kit that contains product information, prospectuses and an application, please call 1-800-223-7473 or click here. GVUL is available in all states except Montana and all territories except Virgin Islands and Guam.
Aon Benfield Securities, Inc. and Prudential offer this product by prospectus only. You should consider the contract and the underlying Funds Investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. Both the GVUL prospectus and the fund prospectuses contain this and other important information. You should read through them carefully before applying for coverage. Please call Aon Benfield Securities, Inc. at 1-800-223-7473 for a prospectus and GVUL Information Kit, or for costs and details of this coverage.
Click here for GVUL Prospectus For Accounts Issued Prior To 1/1/2009
Click here GVUL Prospectus For Accounts Issued After 1/1/2009
Group Variable Universal Life Insurance (COA #1179, NAIC #68241) (Contract Series 89759) is issued by: The Prudential Insurance Company of America (Prudential), 751 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102-3177, and is distributed by: Prudential Investment Management Services LLC (PIMS), Three Gateway Center, 14th Floor, Newark, NJ 07102-4077, each being a Prudential Financial Company and each being solely responsible for its financial condition and contractual obligation. GVUL is offered and administered through: Aon Benfield Securities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, 159 E. County Line Rd., Hatboro, PA 19040-1218, 1-800-223-7473. The Plan Agent of the AICPA Insurance Trust is Aon Insurance Services. Aon Benfield Securities, Inc. and Aon Insurance Services are not affiliated with either Prudential or PIMS.
Aon Insurance Services, is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; (AR 244489); in CA, MN & OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., (0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrator and Berkely Insurance Agency and in NY and NH, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency.
|Insurer issued codes|
|California COA#1179||NAIC # 68241|