Apply for Coverage
For the personal insurance needs of AICPA members, Aon offers:
- Auto and Home Insurance: Now is the perfect time to consider Liberty Mutual for your auto and home insurance needs. Exclusive offerings for AICPA Members only. Request a quote now.
- Catastrophe Major Medical: Enhances your basic health coverage by providing up to $2 million in additional lifetime benefits.
- CPA Life Insurance: Up to $2.5 million in term life coverage with an equal amount of accidental death and dismemberment benefits for individual members.
- CPA Spouse Life Insurance: Up to $2.5 million in term life coverage combined with an equal amount of accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Group Variable Universal Life: Up to $2.5 million of coverage with fixed and equity investments of which earnings are tax deferred.
- Level Premium Term: The LPT Plan offers term life insurance coverage at a cost that remains level during the entire term period and is based on your age at the time you request coverage.
- Long Term Disability Income: Monthly benefits from $1,000 to $12,000 with up to a lifetime benefit period.
- Business Overhead Expense : Monthly Up to $12,000 per month in BOE coverage is available to help business owners pay for overhead expenses while they are disabled and unable to work.
- Medicare Supplement: Provides choice of 10 plans to fill Medicare gaps. The Plan provides members with rates that are not available to the general public and does not refuse coverage because of past or present health conditions.
- Personal Liability Umbrella: Provides up to $5 million in coverage for injury and property damage claims that exceed primary automobile, homeowners or renters coverage requirements.
The AICPA Business Coverages feature comprehensive plans to meet the business needs of CPAs and their firms. Plans include:
Commercial Property and Liability - Comprehensive Business Owner's Policies (BOP) designed for accounting firms available. Complete a quote request form, and we bring the best price and product to you for your needs from our panel of carriers.
Employment Practices Liability- CPA EmployerGard is unique protection for the CPA employer. Not just insurance, but a wide range of services to help firms understand and comply with the rapidly expanding arena of employment law.
Life for Firms- Offers members and their firm personnel the
opportunity to provide their families with peace of mind and financial
- CPA Value Plan- For firms with up to 3 accounting professionals and annual revenues of up to $400,000 per year. The new online application offers a faster way for you to get a free quote for qualifying firms.
- Premier Plan- For firms with unique coverage needs or more than 3 accounting professionals and annual revenues in excess of $400,000.
- Regional Firm Plan- The Major Firms Group and firms billing in excess of $10 million (excluding the Big 4) with specialized needs.
Group Personal Excess Liability- The Group Personal Excess Liability Plan provides excess personal liability protection for mid and large size accounting firms. The policy provides excess protection over an individual's auto and homeowner insurance policies and legal defense for covered claims.
Specialty Coverages- For firms who have unique insurance needs or are seeking coverage for risks not currently included under the umbrella of the AICPA Insurance Programs. Aon Insurance Services can help you find appropriate solutions.
The applications listed above are viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader, which allows you to view, navigate and print PDF files across all major computing platforms. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your computer, click on the following icon to download the latest version for free!