Personal Liability Umbrella (PLUS) Plan
In today's litigious society, your hard-earned assets and income may become increasingly at risk due to potential accidents or personal injuries on your property, or to claims of bodily injury or property damage resulting from an automobile accident. Homeowners and auto insurance alone may not be enough as generous juries become more common, and multi-vehicle accidents easily exceed the limits of a typical auto policy. The PLUS Plan provides the extra layer of liability protection you may need and offers:
- Asset Protection - The PLUS Plan protects your assets from liability claimants without restricting your control over them.
- Legal Defense Coverage - In the event of a personal liability lawsuit for a covered claim, legal defense is paid by the insurance company and in addition to the policy limit.
- Quality Coverage - Underwritten by the Continental Casualty Company - A CNA Company. The Company is a leading property and casualty underwriter in the U.S. and is rated A (Excellent) by A. M. Best & Co.
- Effective and Simple Solution - The PLUS Plan offers an economical method of obtaining up to $5,000,000 of personal liability protection for your assets, including your primary residence, vacation home, and automobiles.
- Economical Rates - More than 30,000 AICPA members have selected the PLUS Plan for its comprehensive coverages at an economic single premium.
- Toll-Free Service - Customer service representatives are just a toll-free call away at 1-800-223-7473.
- Choice of Coverage Amount - Select the coverage range that fits your needs, from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000.
- Recreational Vehicle Coverage - The PLUS Plan extends coverage to recreational vehicles and boats.
- Family Protection - The comprehensive Plan coverage extends to your spouse and children living at home without any additional surcharge.
- Identity Theft Expenses - If an insured or covered spouse is subject to a covered identity theft the insured will be entitled to benefits up to $25,000. Benefits include assistance services, legal fees and case manager services.
- Kidnap and Ransom - Coverage is provided for the insured, covered spouse and other covered household family members up to $100,000 for reimbursement of ransom monies and related expenses.
Underwritten by Continental Casualty Company.